Wednesday, December 06, 2006

dick alverson

From: p saint To: tpatterson@espec.comSubject: dick alverson, hil sys, the wheel turnsDate: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 14:06:28 -0500hello,, i spoke with dick last week and was surprised to find he was
now 62, and semi retired,,
And with Hil as a west coast sales rep for lunair.. the wheel turns..
but often hil was honest with me and that was a plus.. after the fact
of course
he did say " a man's got to do what a man's got to do"
in retrospect at least it was something to learn from. I try to follow the
"if you can't say something good..." philosophy so I won't say too much about
Tom i tried that and the punk thief i worked with said " i sure made
him look good"
and when i told Fred Plant that then E flowers ended up getting mad at me
, Why because Fred was always a pet and a channel.. and he told me
hemmm any way
It was for me a difficult place to be. i guess i had "stupid" on my
forehead.. and thought the job mattered..
As Dick said .. sometimes it was better to keep your mouth shut..
have a nice month

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home